Tulsa Attorney BlogWhat Should You Do With Your Paperwork After a Car Wreck?

Insurance Companies and Medical Providers Will Send a Lot of Paperwork

Video Transcribed: What should you do with the paperwork that you get after a car wreck? Hey everyone, Christopher Stevens here certified paralegal with the Wirth Law Office in Tulsa, Oklahoma, specializing in personal injury in Oklahoma.

Today, we’re going to be talking about what should you do with all of the paperwork that you get after a car wreck? Now, one of the things that people don’t know that’s going to happen after a car wreck is just the absolute mountain of paperwork that you could be receiving. Now, this might be from insurance companies, medical providers. There’s a whole slew of people who will be sending you documentation.

Now, one of the best things I can have clients do is actually pretty simple. Go down to a Dollar General, Walmart, Target, anywhere like that, and just pick you up a very simple folder, and anything that you get involving your injuries, your car wreck, anything like that, just throw it in the folder.

That way you keep everything that you would need for your documentation right there in one place. And then what you can do, if you have legal representation, is just take the entire folder to them. I always like to tell clients I would much rather have far too much than not enough.

It’s a real simple thing that you can do. Makes life for everyone involved much easier. So if you ever find yourself in a car wreck or any other personal injury-type matter, always document your wounds.

As always, if you find yourself looking for a personal injury attorney in Tulsa in which you need to seek legal help concerning your automobile accident, feel free to contact a Tulsa Automobile Accident Attorney. We can be found at wirthlawoffice.com

"Make law easy!"