An Ally When Your Reputation is On the Line
The criminal defense attorneys at Wirth Law Office provide the expertise you need when criminal charges threaten your future. Whether you are charged with a minor misdemeanor or a major felony, Tulsa criminal defense attorney James Wirth and the experienced Oklahoma defense attorneys at Wirth Law Office are ready to stand up for you.
Responsive, Experienced Defense Lawyers
Wirth Law Office has reached favorable outcomes for clients facing criminal charges at all phases of criminal prosecutions, including:
- before arraignment,
- by agreement with prosecutors at preliminary hearing,
- by judicial order over prosecutors’ objections at preliminary hearing,
- on motions during pre-trial hearings,
- on motions for speedy trial violations,
- on motions for search and seizure violations,
- at trial by not guilty jury verdicts,
- by plea agreement with the prosecutor to dismiss or reduce charges, and
- after trial for favorable sentencing.
Proven Track Record with Diverse Criminal Cases
Wirth Law Office’s Tulsa criminal defense lawyers offer the benefit of diverse experience defending clients against a wide range of criminal charges. The firm’s Tulsa, Okla. defense lawyers have won favorable outcomes for clients facing numerous felony charges, including:
- Assault and Battery with a Dangerous Weapon,
- Second Degree Murder,
- Endeavoring to Manufacture Methamphetamine,
- False Personation,
- Running a Roadblock,
- Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Drug,
- Possession with Intent to Distribute,
- Robbery with Dangerous Weapon,
- Failure to Comply with Sex Offender Registration,
- Inducing a Minor to Engage in Prostitution,
- Obtaining Money by False Pretenses,
- Unlawful Possession of Controlled Drug,
- Attempting to Elude Officers,
- Unauthorized Use of Motor Vehicle,
- Sexual Battery,
- Second Degree Burglary,
- Entering with Intent to Steel Copper,
- Child Abuse,
- Animal Cruelty,
- Possession of Firearm After Commission of a Felony, and
- Feloniously Pointing a Firearm.
The Firm News page details some of the Wirth Law Office’s criminal defense victories.
Get a Criminal Lawyer Tulsa Trusts
On almost any day, Wirth Law Office criminal defense lawyers represent Tulsa clients facing charges that can make the difference between a life of freedom or a long time in prison. When the chips are down, Wirth Law Office steps up with criminal defense attorneys Tulsa residents trust to defend their freedom and fight for their rights.
Free Consultation with a Tulsa Defense Attorney
If you would like a free consultation with a Tulsa Oklahoma criminal defense attorney, call Wirth Law Office at 918-879-1681. You may also submit the question form at the top right of this page.