Medical Marijuana Law
Cease and Desist Letters
Tulsa Bail Bond Amounts
Tulsa Attorney Blog 3 Posts Tagged 'parenting time adjustment'
Oklahoma Parenting Penalty Hurts Families, Erodes Trust in Law
By James M. Wirth, Esq., October 22nd, 2014
It has been five years since the Oklahoma DHS concluded the legislature accidentally passed a law that penalizes parents for parenting. DHS’ illogical interpretation of parenting time adjustments does not encourage troubled parents to work out reasonable solutions. If DHS refuses to read the law as intended, lawmakers need to clarify their intent.
Oklahoma DHS Child Support Computations Defy Common Sense
By James M. Wirth, Esq., October 21st, 2014
Part 2: An Exercise in Bureaucratic Nonsense UPDATE: In April 2015, an Oklahoma judge found that DHS had overstated interest on back child support obligations of some non-custodial parents. Learn how DHS calculated interest why some parents could get refunds for interest on back child support here. UPDATE: In May, 2015, Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin […]
Oklahoma DHS Child Support Form Penalizes Shared Parenting
By James M. Wirth, Esq., October 20th, 2014
An Oklahoma Dept. of Human Services child support form penalizes certain parents for parenting by applying an increase when no adjustment is indicated. A Tulsa child support lawyer says the practice is illogical and legislators should step in if the DHS refuses to interpreted the law as they intended it to be read.
- What Is a Suspended Sentence in Oklahoma?
- Can the Oklahoma Police Stop Someone and Search Them without a Good Reason?
- Drug Dog Myth #6: Legalization of Medical Marijuana Doesn’t Change Anything
- Oklahoma Drug Dog Myth #4: Drug Dogs Alert to Drugs, Not Handlers
- Oklahoma Drug Dog Myth #3: Drug K9s Are Highly Trained and Accurate
Search Wirth Law Office - Tulsa
Tags10th Circuit Court of Appeals asset forfeiture child support civil forfeiture criminal attorney Tulsa criminal defense attorney Tulsa David L. Moss Criminal Justice Center DUI DUI-D DUI breath tests dui revocation oklahoma dui tulsa expungement forensic science Fourth Amendment Intoxilyzer 8000 jail population Janice Steidley KTUL mcgirt metabolite DUI Oklahoma Court of Criminal Appeals Oklahoma Dept. of Human Services Oklahoma expungement Oklahoma Supreme Court Oklahoma unemployment Oklahoma workers compensation reform protective orders Rogers County search and seizure sex offenses texting and driving Tulsa County jail Tulsa defense attorney Tulsa divorce Tulsa divorce attorney Tulsa divorce lawyer Tulsa DUI attorney Tulsa family lawyer Tulsa jail Tulsa law Tulsa personal injury attorney Tulsa workers compensation attorney Wrongful Convictions in Oklahoma _202201ami
Wirth Law Office
Toll Free: 1 (888) 947-8452
Facsimile: 1 (918) 879-1682
James M. Wirth
Wirth Law Office
is a division of the
Wirth Law Group P.C.
Copyright © 2009—
All rights reserved.
- I have a great team that gets things done. Brian has great ideas and actually follows through with actions. Megan... read moreI have a great team that gets things done. Brian has great ideas and actually follows through with actions. Megan stays in touch and. Lets me know whats going on. My previous attorneys before Wirth never returned calls and did nothing. Highly recommend. read lessRocky B.
- Gave all the advice I was needing via a FREE consultation. Should I end up needing further assistance I... read moreGave all the advice I was needing via a FREE consultation. Should I end up needing further assistance I would hire them on in a heartbeat. Thank you very much Mr. Glass. I hope I never need your services again. But should I, I’ll be right back with ya. read lessJeff P.
- Very professional and courteous! The staff is always nice and very attentive. The team that has been assisting me through... read moreVery professional and courteous! The staff is always nice and very attentive. The team that has been assisting me through my divorce and custody arrangements have truly been amazing. They are very thorough in everything they do! Megan, Keith and Bryan are amazing and I could not have asked for a better team.
Thank you everyone! read lessJared P.
- I had a consultation with Carolyn to go over a few questions/concerns about a unique scenario that my wife and... read moreI had a consultation with Carolyn to go over a few questions/concerns about a unique scenario that my wife and I are in and she was able to answer every question I had with clarity and was overall very pleasant to deal with. read lessScott V.
- Contacting Wirth Law Office could be the difference in you being incarcerated, sitting stuck with emotion of your case, confused... read moreContacting Wirth Law Office could be the difference in you being incarcerated, sitting stuck with emotion of your case, confused and wandering.
They have top quality service, and provide comfortable alleviating help in any case.
Why waste your time or money on anyone but James Wirth? I guarantee, he'll be worth your while! read lessW. N.
- Had a question that nobody could seem to answer . Had contacted multiple agencies and offices... read moreHad a question that nobody could seem to answer . Had contacted multiple agencies and offices with mixed results. Placed a call this morning to Wirth law office and was told I'd get a call back. Honest opinion I doubted that call would come. I was wrong. They gave me a consultation and helped figure out my dilemma. Very informative and I Def recommend read lessJames M.
- I was dealing with a pretty bad case. Keith was my attorney and I couldn’t of had a better one.... read moreI was dealing with a pretty bad case. Keith was my attorney and I couldn’t of had a better one. He answered all my questions without having me wait. I had zero anxiety once the Wirth group was retained. My outcome was as promised and will not be on my record. I’d highly recommend these professionals if you’re dealing with any pending cases. It would be your best decision!!! read lesstyler r.
- They were friendly and helpful and not even knowing me from Adam they allowed us to make payments for their... read moreThey were friendly and helpful and not even knowing me from Adam they allowed us to make payments for their services. Megan Hosley/Fulmer was especially amazing with phone calls to follow up on emails to ensure I received the correspondence and acted when I needed to. Had she not done this I would have missed some important information I needed. Thanks again to all of you for your help and hard work and although I hope I don't need a Tulsa Oklahoma lawyer ever again.... I would return if need be and I will refer friends and family to your firm. read lessChristina K.
- I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TED HASSE! With such a long and difficult case Ted handled it with grace! He was very... read moreI HIGHLY RECOMMEND TED HASSE! With such a long and difficult case Ted handled it with grace! He was very responsive, kept me updated on everything, easy to work with and explained what was not understood (every time!). Ted is a hard worker who knows the law. I truly appreciate you, Ted. If you need a lawyer (civil or federal) Ted is the guy for you! read lesskatrina s.
- - Jeremy L.Been working with Brian Carter on my depressing past of regrets that resulted to needing... read moreBeen working with Brian Carter on my depressing past of regrets that resulted to needing their services.
They are patient, understanding and professional in many areas of focus when having to juggle court process. Thank you Brain and your team for working with me. read less - Jeremy L.
- - Kaleb F.This is by far the most professional law office I have ever seen. Krystie was... read moreThis is by far the most professional law office I have ever seen. Krystie was very helpful in answering questions I had and within 2 hours of retaining them they were able to make a tough situation much more manageable. They actually work with their clients and lead them through any court processes rather than just show up on the day of court which many law offices do. They turned a terrible day into something manageable; best law office in the state read less - Kaleb F.
- - Justin S.Living out of state and facing a judge for the first time, I was very... read moreLiving out of state and facing a judge for the first time, I was very nervous, but Keith Flinn was great! He patiently explained exactly what was going to happen, how we would handle everything, and even walked me to the courthouse personally. Mr. Flinn definitely made the entire process very easy and as relaxing as possible. Hopefully I'll never need legal services again, but I'd definitely recommend the Wirth Law firm to anyone in the Tulsa metro area that needs legal advice or help. read less - Justin S.
- - Salonne C.From the initial call when I was looking for a lawyer I felt comfortable and... read moreFrom the initial call when I was looking for a lawyer I felt comfortable and like I wasn’t being taken advantage of. Megan is excellent… whether it was me blowing her up with emails or asking silly questions she was always professional and pleasant to work with. For someone with anxiety at an all time high she definitely helped calm my nerves many times I would definitely recommend working with them! read less - Salonne C.
- - Nathan F.I had the pleasure of speaking with the most helpful and informative paralegal, Krystie! She... read moreI had the pleasure of speaking with the most helpful and informative paralegal, Krystie! She skillfully managed the aspects of my inquiry in such a facilitative manner that all of the overwhelming thoughts and emotions I was experiencing had been alleviated. Krystie is a valuable asset to the team at Wirth Law Office, and after speaking with her I feel more comfortable and reassured than I ever expected. read less - Nathan F.
- - Richard K.I had a question that went out of state, and Ken was able to answer... read moreI had a question that went out of state, and Ken was able to answer my questions with a quick response and a professional manner. He made it feel like that he cared about my concerns and acted like we were old friends. read less - Richard K.
- - Tamra G.Ted Hasse is the best! He was a really good communicator, responded quickly to all... read moreTed Hasse is the best! He was a really good communicator, responded quickly to all my questions and took prompt action when needed. Ted kept my sisters and I grounded during a very difficult process. I highly recommend Ted! read less - Tamra G.
- - sam m.Mr. Jackson helped me and my family out tremendously the staff at Wirth law firm... read moreMr. Jackson helped me and my family out tremendously the staff at Wirth law firm was there for us and got our case dismissed when others could not. There was a team full of Lawyers that helped with our case and was always available if we had any concerns. I highly recommend this law firm! read less - sam m.
- - Heidi V.Very professional and helpful! Would highly recommend the entire team especially Jason Sorenson and... read moreVery professional and helpful! Would highly recommend the entire team especially Jason Sorenson and Kevin Flynn! Thank you as well to James Wirth who was a wealth of knowledge and eager to help! read less - Heidi V.