Navigating the Disability Income Application
If you or a loved one is living with a disability, you know the effects can be substantial, especially to your pocketbook. You may be eligible for financial assistance through the Social Security Administration’s (SSA) Supplemental Security Income (SSI) program or Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) program.
However, navigating the complex and often confusing application process can be daunting, and many people are denied benefits despite having a legitimate claim. That’s where an experienced Tulsa, Oklahoma disabilities lawyer from the Wirth Law Office can help.
Why Let Wirth Law Office Be Your SSDI Champion
- Expertise in the Law – Our qualified disabilities lawyer has in-depth knowledge of the laws and regulations governing the SSI and SSDI programs. They can help you understand your legal rights, determine if you are eligible for benefits, and guide you through the application process.
- Improved Chances of Approval – Hiring a disabilities attorney from Wirth Law Office can increase your chances of being approved for SSI or SSDI benefits. According to SSA statistics, applicants who are represented by an attorney at the hearing level are more likely to be approved than those who represent themselves. A lawyer can help you gather and present evidence to support your claim, prepare you for your hearing, and advocate on your behalf.
- Reduced Stress and Anxiety – The application process for SSI or SSDI benefits can be overwhelming, especially if you are dealing with a serious medical condition. Hiring a disabilities lawyer can alleviate much of the stress and anxiety associated with the process. Your lawyer can handle the paperwork, communicate with the SSA on your behalf, and provide reassurance and support throughout the process.
- Speedy Resolution of Your Claim – An experienced Oklahoma disabilities attorney can help expedite your claim for SSI or SSDI benefits. They understand the application process and can help you avoid common mistakes that can cause delays. Additionally, they can monitor the status of your claim and take action if there are any issues or delays.
- No Upfront Fees – Wirth Law Office disabilities lawyer work on a contingency fee basis, which means that they only get paid if you are awarded benefits. The fee is typically a percentage of the retroactive benefits you receive, and the SSA regulates the maximum amount an attorney can charge. This means that you don’t have to worry about paying upfront fees, making legal representation affordable for everyone.
Increase Your Chance of Approval by 50%
When you need of Social Security disability benefits, a skilled attorney can significantly increase your chances of being approved. Statistics show that claimants who are represented by an attorney are much more likely to be approved for benefits than those who are not represented.
The Wirth Law Office team of SSI and SSDI Disabilities Attorneys in Tulsa, Oklahoma can help you get the benefits you deserve. With our knowledge and experience, we can ensure that your application is complete and accurate, which can prevent delays and denials due to missing or incorrect information. We can also help gather and submit relevant medical and vocational evidence that supports your claim.
According to the 2021 Annual Statistical Report on the Social Security Disability Insurance Program, Social Security Administration, claimants who have representation at their hearing are approved for benefits at a rate of 62%, while those who do not have representation are only approved at a rate of 42%. This means that having an attorney can increase your chances of being approved for benefits by 20 percentage points – a 50% increase in your statistical chance of approval.
SSI/SSDI Eligibility Basics
To be eligible for SSDI benefits, an individual must have a disability that meets the SSA’s definition of disability, have earned enough work credits through previous employment, and have paid into the Social Security system through payroll taxes.
For SSI benefits, an individual must have a disability that meets the SSA’s definition of disability, have limited income and resources, and be a U.S. citizen or meet certain residency requirements. Children may also be eligible for SSI benefits if they have a qualifying disability and meet the income and resource criteria.
Free Consultation: Tulsa SSI-SSDI Attorney
The Wirth Law Office Tulsa attorneys can help you prepare for your hearing by explaining the process, providing guidance on what to expect, and helping you formulate effective responses to potential questions from the administrative law judge (ALJ). They can also cross-examine any witnesses and present arguments in your favor.
Choosing an experienced attorney who specializes in disability law is crucial to your success. The Wirth Law Office team has a proven track record of success in helping clients get the benefits they need. They can provide the guidance and support you need throughout the application process, ensuring that you have the best chance of success.
Don’t take on the Social Security Administration alone. Call the Wirth Law Office team of SSI and SSDI disabilities attorneys at 918-879-1681 today to get the benefits you deserve.
Are you or a loved one living with a disability and need assistance with the SSI or SSDI application process? Hiring an experienced Oklahoma disabilities lawyer is a smart choice. Wirth Law Office can provide expertise in the law, increase your chances of approval, reduce stress and anxiety and expedite your claim.
Contact the disabilities lawyers at Wirth Law Office, call the office at 918-879-1681 or use the contact form at the top of the page.